This is our commitment to you. You may visit our website without divulging who you are or giving us any information about yourself. Just look and use what you would like.
This policy sets out how Smart-Growing.uk uses and protects any information that you share with us. We may occasionally update the information on this page, so please check in occasionally to make sure you are happy with any changes. This policy is active from 24 August 2019.
The data we collect
- Name and job title
- Contact information, address, telephone, and e-mail
- Your professional qualifications
- Your medical history, any dietary preferences, disability information
- DBS for working with children
- Information about professional competency including GOSC registration
What we do with your data
- Internal record keeping
- Sending out promotional e-mails for future courses
- Keeping links with our own osteopathic websites
Security: We are committed to making sure we keep your information secure. We are registered with ICO and follow their guidelines. We do not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to other parties unless we have your express permission, or are required to do so by law.
If any information that we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We would like to correct promptly.